Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January : Gigs & Freedom Uploaded

It is pretty cold in Tokyo - snowed the day before yesterday.
I've done two gigs so far this year, one in Akasaka and another in Roppongi.

The next relatively larger one will be in Shinjuku this Friday, Jan. 27 from 9pm
at Head Power (live club since 1968). I will be concentrating purely on my
original songs with my guitar, (not guitarist) Caramel.

Also, I've uploaded one of my popular songs based on audience feedback,
"Freedom" on the following website.

Please click here or go to http://www.radioindy.com/krystalcube//audio.php.

The full song can be streamed for FREE! It's an atypical song for
krystalcube, more inclined toward rock pop.

When we're so confined in organizations and our little worlds, we forget the
freedom that we have within ourselves. The song is just a reminder of it so you can live your life.

Please enjoy!

blessings to u, krystalcube

No comments:

Post a Comment